On arrival you will be issued with your uniform and a helmet and once dressed, you will be introduced to your crew, instructor and 'home' for the next hour, one of our fifteen turreted FV432 tanks.
After a briefing on the vehicle you will take it in turns to drive 2 laps around the beautiful Leicestershire countryside, once a World War II bombing range- initially with the hatch open and then under battle conditions looking through the periscope.
When it’s not your turn to drive, you will sit in the turret seat and enjoy the tank ride! Crews are in groups of 3 per tank.
Who doesn’t want the chance to have full and complete control of a tank at least once in their lives?!
- Minimum Age - 16 years
- Duration - Approx 60 mins as part of a 3 man crew
- Price - £60.00 per person
- Availability - Sundays and selected Wednesdays from April till October. For availability on other days/months please telephone the office
- Driving Licence - Not required
- Extra Passengers - £20.00 per passenger subject to availability (minimum age 8 years, maximum of 2 passengers)
- Max Height - 6ft 4' / 193 cm
- Max weight - 22 stone / 140 kg