During the hustle and bustle of registration rides are constantly given to entrants and spectators. After a role call and safety briefing camouflaged suits and helmets are issued to six separate teams. Each team will compete in 6 activities normally 432 Armoured personal carrier, Lance missile carrier, 18th Century flintlock and mortar firing, SAS woodland patrol, The Big Russian Turboed Grozdilkas, Firearms and Terrorism lecture and Clay pigeon shooting.
A mid day lunch will be served and refreshments available all day inclusive. The man or normally woman (unfortunate lads) who wins best driver, will have the chance of her team and spectators riding on the Chieftain during her car crush finale. Days are held on selected Saturday's throughout the year and run from 9:00 to 18:30 depending on daylight hours. Spectators are welcome, a £30.00 charge covers food throughout the day and rides. These need to be booked at least 5 days from the event, but can be paid for on the day.
£270 inc VAT | Half Day £199
- Drive a 432 Armoured personnel carrier
- Lance missile carrier - fully amphibious
- Learn to load and fire a Flintlock Musket and a 17th century Mortar
- Drive The Big Russian Turboed Grozdilkas
- The FULL MONTY DAY'S winner gets the chance to drive a 56ton Chieftain Main Battle Tank... over a family saloon car!
- Test your marksmanship with a stealth silenced 12bore shotgun